Simone Simon - 1910 - 2005
Born April 23, 1905 in Bethune France. Died February 22, 2005 in Paris.
Probably most famous in America for Lewton's The Cat People from 1942.
Frames from The Devil and Daniel Webster, 1941, directed by William Dieterle. Featured Walter Huston, Simone Simon, and Jane Darwell. Criterion produced an excellent DVD of the movie several years ago [amazon.com], with Criterion's usual corpus of added features.
From La bete Humaine, 1939, directed by Jean Renoir.
From Cat People, 1942 film from Jacqus Tournier and Val Lewton.
- Tormented - 1960
- Killers of the Flower Moon, 2023
- Dangerous Blondes, 1943
- Disputed Passage, 1939
- La Fortuna Di Essere Donna – 1956 with Sophia Loren, Marcello Mastroianni and Charles Boyer
- When the Daltons Rode 1940
- Mandalay - 1934 - with Kay Francis
- Roman Holiday - 1953
- The Last Thing He Told Me
- The Madonna's Secret – 1946
- Gorilla at Large – 1953
- Internes Can't Take Money - 1937
- The Snake Woman - 1961
- She Devil – 1957
- Enter Santo - The Blue Ray Box Set
- Cyclotrode X – 1966
- L'emmerdeur (aka A Pain in the Ass) – 1973