The Trojan Women - 1971
The Trojan Women - Released September 27, 1971, Directed by Michael Cacoyannis.
In the aftermath of the Greek army finally defeating the Trojans, the ruined remains of the city and population are faced with execution, slavery or insanity in this version of the play by Euripides.
Helen (Irene Papas) wants to stay alive in the face of Greek vengeance, Cassandra (Geneviève Bujold) is trying to stop her crumbling mental state, Andromache (Vanessa Redgrave) needs to find a way to keep her young son alive (the Trojan males are being eliminated), and Hecuba (Katherine Hepburn) is the leader of this band of women, trying to find a way to keep them all alive.
Original page December 2015
- Tormented - 1960
- Killers of the Flower Moon, 2023
- Dangerous Blondes, 1943
- Disputed Passage, 1939
- La Fortuna Di Essere Donna – 1956 with Sophia Loren, Marcello Mastroianni and Charles Boyer
- When the Daltons Rode 1940
- Mandalay - 1934 - with Kay Francis
- Roman Holiday - 1953
- The Last Thing He Told Me
- The Madonna's Secret – 1946
- Gorilla at Large – 1953
- Internes Can't Take Money - 1937
- The Snake Woman - 1961
- She Devil – 1957
- Enter Santo - The Blue Ray Box Set
- Cyclotrode X – 1966
- L'emmerdeur (aka A Pain in the Ass) – 1973