Marcello Mastroianni 1924 - 1996
Mastroianni became internationally famous from starring in the Fellini film La Dolce Vita (1960) about a jaded tabloid reporter who wants to get away from Rome and work on the novel he claims is his true calling, but he is unable to break free from the decadent lifestyle and superficiality of the world of celebrity.
Mastroianni made many other films, and holds the record for the most Oscar nominations for a non-American actor, for: Divorzio aal'italiano (1963), A Special Day (1977), and Dark Eyes (1987).
You will see Amazon links on this web site because I am an Amazon affiliate. I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Cat and the Canary – 1939
- Manfish – 1956
- Cruella – 2021
- I Do (Prét-moi ta main) – 2006
- Touch of Evil 1958
- The Fuzzy Pink Nightgown – 1957
- Man-Made Monster - 1941
- The Indestructible Man - 1956
- Cyclotrode X – 1966
- Lady in a Jam 1942
- Showgirl in Hollywood 1930
- Anne of the Indies – 1951
- Don Juan Quilligan – 1945
- My Gal Sal - 1942
- Harvey – 1950
- L'emmerdeur (aka A Pain in the Ass) – 1973
- Robot Monster – 1953
Original Page April 20, 2014 | Updated APril 2021