Cleopatra Wardrobe and Hair - Elizabeth Taylor
Wardrobe and hair for Cleopatra, 1963, was handled by Vivienne Zavitz (aka Vivienne Walker) for Elizabeth Taylor's hair styles, and wardrobe for Taylor was handled by Irene Sharaff. Jewelry is credited to Joan Joseff.
You will see Amazon links on this web site because I am an Amazon affiliate. I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Touch of Evil
- The Fuzzy Pink Nightgown – 1957
- Man-Made Monster - 1941
- The Indestructible Man - 1956
- Cyclotrode X – 1966
- Lady in a Jam 1942
- Showgirl in Hollywood 1930
- Anne of the Indies – 1951
- Don Juan Quilligan – 1945
- My Gal Sal - 1942
- Harvey – 1950
- L'emmerdeur (aka A Pain in the Ass) – 1973
- Robot Monster – 1953