Grace Patricia Kelly
Born November 12, 1929, in Philadelphia, Pennsylyvania
Died Sept 14, 1982, on the island of Monaco
Grace Kelly's career began in New Yrok City working in the early 'Golden Age" of television, appearing in live broadcasts.
She was supported in pursuing Hollywood roles by director John Ford and Gary Cooper, who she co-starred with in High Noon. 1953 film Mogambo was particularly popular, as was Dial M for Murder (1954), Rear Window (1954) and To Catch a Thief (1955) for Alfred Hitchcock.
Her final film was a remake of The Philadelphia Story as High Society, with Bing Crosby snd Frank Sinatra. It was released in 1956.
In 1956 she also met and soon married Prince Trainier of Monaco. She lived as a princess on the Mediterranean island until her death by car accident in 1982.
Original page April 2014
- Tormented - 1960
- Killers of the Flower Moon, 2023
- Dangerous Blondes, 1943
- Disputed Passage, 1939
- La Fortuna Di Essere Donna – 1956 with Sophia Loren, Marcello Mastroianni and Charles Boyer
- When the Daltons Rode 1940
- Mandalay - 1934 - with Kay Francis
- Roman Holiday - 1953
- The Last Thing He Told Me
- The Madonna's Secret – 1946
- Gorilla at Large – 1953
- Internes Can't Take Money - 1937
- The Snake Woman - 1961
- She Devil – 1957
- Enter Santo - The Blue Ray Box Set
- Cyclotrode X – 1966
- L'emmerdeur (aka A Pain in the Ass) – 1973