Grace Patricia Kelly
Born November 12, 1929, in Philadelphia, Pennsylyvania
Died Sept 14, 1982, on the island of Monaco
Grace Kelly's career began in New Yrok City working in the early 'Golden Age" of television, appearing in live broadcasts.
She was supported in pursuing Hollywood roles by director John Ford and Gary Cooper, who she co-starred with in High Noon. 1953 film Mogambo was particularly popular, as was Dial M for Murder (1954), Rear Window (1954) and To Catch a Thief (1955) for Alfred Hitchcock.
Her final film was a remake of The Philadelphia Story as High Society, with Bing Crosby snd Frank Sinatra. It was released in 1956.
In 1956 she also met and soon married Prince Trainier of Monaco. She lived as a princess on the Mediterranean island until her death by car accident in 1982.
Original page April 2014
- Priceless - 2006
- John Wayne
- Hondo 1953
- Miss Pinkerton - 1932
- The Last Man on Earth - 1964
- The Hideous Sun Demon - 1958
- The Naked Prey - 1965
- My Man Godfrey - 1936
- Beauty and the Beast - 1946 (French)
- The Emperor's Candlesticks - 1937
- Mount Pony Culpeper Virginia Movie Theater
- Classic Film Wishes for 2019
- Lady for a Day - 1933
- Mildred Pierce - 1945
- Flare Up - 1969
- Young Frankenstein - 1974
- Little Miss Marker - 1934 - Shirley Temple