Ellie Lambetti (1922-1983) starred in the 1956 film A Girl in Black. Directed by Michael Cacoyannis, who is probably best known as the director of Zorba the Greek (1964). He is sometimes billed as Mihalis Kakogiannis.
Lambetti's career included roles in many stage performances, such as: The Glass Menagerie, A Streetcar Named Desire, Antigone; and for other films, such as: Zero for Conduct (1949) and A Matter of Dignity (1958, also with Cacoyannis directing).
Original Page June 2015
You will see Amazon links on this web site because I am an Amazon affiliate. I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Cat and the Canary – 1939
- Manfish – 1956
- Cruella – 2021
- I Do (Prét-moi ta main) – 2006
- Touch of Evil 1958
- The Fuzzy Pink Nightgown – 1957
- Man-Made Monster - 1941
- The Indestructible Man - 1956
- Cyclotrode X – 1966
- Lady in a Jam 1942
- Showgirl in Hollywood 1930
- Anne of the Indies – 1951
- Don Juan Quilligan – 1945
- My Gal Sal - 1942
- Harvey – 1950
- L'emmerdeur (aka A Pain in the Ass) – 1973
- Robot Monster – 1953