Bebe Daniels - Born January 14, 1901 in Dallas, Texas. Died March 16, 1971 in London.
Bebe Daniels' father was a theatre manager and her mother an actress, and Bebe was onstage by age 4.
She later appeared in several silent films made by Cecil B. DeMille, among others, and was the co-star with Harold Lloyd in the 1915 film Giving Them Fits.
She was in early 'Talkies' such as the 1933 42nd Street and Registered Nurse. In 1935 she married and moved to London, appearing in stage productions there. In 1945 she was back in Hollywood producing films for Eagle-Lion Films. In 1948 she returned to England and lived there the rest of her life, appearing in television programs and the long-running radio show Life with the Lyons (1951 to 1961).
Original Page February 26, 2015
- Priceless - 2006
- John Wayne
- Hondo 1953
- Miss Pinkerton - 1932
- The Last Man on Earth - 1964
- The Hideous Sun Demon - 1958
- The Naked Prey - 1965
- My Man Godfrey - 1936
- Beauty and the Beast - 1946 (French)
- The Emperor's Candlesticks - 1937
- Havana Widows 1933
- Mount Pony Culpeper Virginia Movie Theater
- Classic Film Wishes for 2019
- Lady for a Day - 1933
- Mildred Pierce - 1945
- Flare Up - 1969
- Young Frankenstein - 1974
- Little Miss Marker - 1934 - Shirley Temple