Born Lucille Fay LeSueur on March 23, 1904 in San Antonio, Texas. Died on May 10, 1977 in New York City
Joan Crawford - 1940
Strange Cargo - Released March 1, 1940. Directed by Frank Borzage
The Damned Don't Cry
The Damned Don't Cry - Released May 7, 1950. Directed by Vincent Sherman.
More The Damned Don't Cry
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Joan Crawford was the victimized sister of the increasingly crazed Bette Davis who played the titular star 'Baby Jane'.
Joan Crawford, 1932
For the film Rain - released October 12, 1932.
A Woman's Face
In George Cukor's adaptation of the Swedish play and film, Crawford is a professional blackmailer and leader of a gang of petty thieves.
Read more: A Woman's Face
Joan Crawford 1937
Joan Crawford 1925
Joan Crawford 1926
Joan Crawford 1929
1930 - Joan Crawford - Our Blushing Brides
Joan Crawford 1931
Joan Crawford - The Bride Wore Red, 1937
Joan Crawford, 1928
From Law of the Range, released January 21, 1928 by M-G-M.
Joan Crawford Films
Original page Feb 2014 | Updated Dec 2015
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
- Central Park - 1932 - Joan Blondell has trouble on her hands when she gets suckered into helping a gangster to rob a charity event. Though this film stars Joan and Wallace Ford, it also features the American Great Depression which is the background for the hunger and desperation that flavors the film.
- Robert Osborne - 1932 - 2017 - The "Movie Man" who worked as a film historian and host for The Movie Channel and Turner Classic Movies.
- Classic Cinema releases to DVD, Blu Ray and Streaming - March 2017 List
- Torchy (Glenda Farrell) Gets Her Manand solves crimes faster than her boyfriend (a policeman) and the whole police force.
- Get Smart - 2008 - Maxwell Smart is back in action with Agent 99 (Anne Hathaway) on a mission into Russia which turns into a hunt for a traitor within CONTROL's ranks - - and everyone is starting to think it might be Agent 86.
- Ernest Saves Christmas - 1988 - Florida seems like the wrong place to find a missing Santa Clause, but taxi driver Ernest locates him there all the same.
- Jeopardy 1953 - - A Mexican vacation goes off the rails when escaped American convict (Ralph Meeker) hijacks Barbara Stanwyck.
- Zorba The Greek 1964 - Alan Bates and Anthony Quinn are on Crete, with Irene Papas
- Frankenstein Island - 1981 - The plot moves slowly and often doesn't seem to make sense in this legendary bad film featuring a projected image of John Carradine that rattles off incoherant dialogue.
- The Lady Vanishes - 1938 - Hitchcock's famous film about a disappearing lady aboard a trans-continental train. Except for one stubborn young female passenger [who is consequently accused of mental instability] no one aboard can remember the vanished elderly Miss Froy.
- White Zombie - 1932 - Bela Lugosi likes making zombies, and this comes in handy when a local plantation owner on Haiti decides if he can't woo a certain girl to be his wife, he'll have Lugosi turn her into a mindless slave that he can command.