Fathom - Released Dec 13, 1967 by 20th Century Fox.
Directed by Leslie Martinson.
Light-hearted spy drama/comedy in which skydiving instructor Fathom (Raquel Welch) is recruited by a Western intelligence agency to eventually combat the two-faced H.A.D.E.S. spy group operating in (very scenic) Southern Spain. Everyone is trying to get their hands on a lost nuclear device called "The Red Dragon" and it is up to Raquel to save the day. Filled with costume changes and action segments.
Raquel Welch, 1967
Original page Sept 2015
- The Stand In - 1937 - Leslie Howard, Bogart and Blondell
- The Black Book - 1949 - Robert Cummings and Arlene Dahl
- Who Done It? - 1942
- The Viking Queen - 1967
- Little Miss Marker - 1934
- Get Out - 2017
- Man's Favorite Sport
- Braveheart 1995
- Bringing Up Baby - 1938
- The Comedy of Terrors - 1963
- Day of Anger - 1967
- Central Park - 1932 - Joan Blondell has trouble on her hands when she gets suckered into helping a gangster to rob a charity event. Though this film stars Joan and Wallace Ford, it also features the American Great Depression which is the background for the hunger and desperation that flavors the film.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial